eir is the largest telecommunications operator in Ireland, offering communications solutions for consumers and businesses of all sizes. eir employs over 5000 people.
eir has undergone major, repeated transformation over the last few years. From a state-owned monopoly to a wholly privately held company, they have faced challenging regulatory scrutiny to ensure fairness in the provision of their services.
From complex re-organisation, to a focus on the new skills to take the new business forward, eir’s L&D team also faced challenges. They needed to re-focus their learning service to respond quickly to the changes and ensure the new skills were supported.
Logicearth focussed on transforming eir - from supporting mobile workers, to creating high quality compliance learning resources, to the provision of world-class digital content for career development.
- 5,000+ staff supported, with thousands of hours of learning completed.
- eir is now more transparent
- accessible compliance training,
- The new processes means easier reporting to the regulator.
- Time-to-competence reduction via clearly defined career paths supported.
- More efficient organisation and better follow-up support for ILT.